Our advice to you is digest this chapter. See where you are financially. Bear this in mind when reading everything else in this book
We will look at seasonality of markets, and briefly explain why this happens. Every market has a rhythm, your Warcraft server is no different.
- You’ll find out how to help (and take advantage of) the “weekend”player
- We will show you how to gather market data from your own server and use it for your own financial planning.
- There will be tips on how to influence market behaviour to your advantage.
- We will discuss storage, both short and long term..and it’s costs
There will be single market strategies – and ways to affect the whole server – horde and alliance alike
We will do our best to show you that “playing the market” once you are set up for it is a brilliant game in itself – and can be played with relatively low level characters
Of course we will show you what all the other guides do as well.
- Where to farm for the mats everyone else wants to buy.
- How best to sell them.
- How to make money from professions
- What to watch out for in patches and updates.
Some dirty tricks (we never use these – seriously, but you want a complete guide so we include them).
But the focus of this guide is how to manipulate and take advantage of the marketplace on your server.
This is where the real money is made ! Making gold in Warcraft with this guide may even be more fun than Warcraft itself. It’s certainly better than endless farming laps of Sholazar Basin !!